A superb three bedroom semi detached property in the heart of Ballyhackamore offering attractive accommodation from start to finish. Comprising an entrance hall open to lounge, open to dining. Wood burning stove and solid wood flooring. Modern kitchen with a range of appliances. Three bedrooms and a luxury recently fitted shower room. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, majority PVC double glazing, timber garage, off street parking and enclosed gardens with lawn and patio.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Open To
- Lounge 11'9 x 9'2 (3.58m x 2.79m)
- Attractive hole in wall fireplace with wood burning stove, slate tiled hearth, recessed spotlighting and solid wood panelled flooring.
- Archway To
- Dining Room 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Solid wood panelled flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 15'2 x 5'0 (4.62m x 1.52m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, marble effect work surfaces and splash back, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, free standing cooker with ceramic hob, double oven, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, full length fridge freezer, slimline 'Bosch' diswasher, 'Logik' washing machine, feature wall mounted radiator, PVC panelled ceiling and tile effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 8'5 (3.07m x 2.57m)
- (at widest points). Period cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 6'4 x 5'9 (1.93m x 1.75m)
- Clothes rail and shelving.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising luxury walk in shower, 'Mira Sport' electric shower, tiled splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, timber panelled ceiling and ceramic tile flooring.
- Tarmac driveway to front and side.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio area and outside tap.
- Timber Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.