An excellent mid terrace property in the popular Bloomfield area close to Ballyhackamore Village and its vast range of amenities. This property includes a lounge with archway to dining room, feature multi fuel burning stove and recently fitted kitchen with appliances, all on the ground floor. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms with built in robes and a white bathroom suite with electric shower. Ideal accommodation which includes PVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating. Convenient location, benefitting from the new Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre and the vast array of shops and cafes close to hand.
*Please note - photos are historic and subject to slight change*
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak space under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 11'7 x 10'0 (3.53m x 3.05m)
- (into bay). Hole in wall fireplace with wood burning stove, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway To
- Dining Room 9'9 x 9'3 (2.97m x 2.82m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'0 x 5'9 (4.27m x 1.75m)
- (at widest points). Recently fitted range of high and low level units, 'ashwood' effect laminate work surface, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, 'Indesit' washing machine, 'Beko' fridge freezer, part PVC wall cladding, PVC panelled ceiling and wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'8 x 9'8 (4.78m x 2.95m)
- (at widest points). Double built in robe, recessed spotlighting and original wood panelled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'3 (2.97m x 2.82m)
- Built in robe and cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden.
Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.