Situated on corner site
Spacious family accommodation
Four double bedrooms
En suite shower room off master bedroom
Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
Gas heating system
- 17'6" x 12' Lounge with pine surround fireplace and cast iron inset
Family room boasting uPVC double doors to gardens
Solid wood flooring through entrance hall, lounge and family room
28' kitchen open plan to dining room
Double doors from dining room to rear gardens
Extensive range of light Grey shaker style units incorporating five ring gas hob, double oven and stainless steel extractor fan
Tiling through kitchen and dining area
Family bathroom with modern white suite, bath and separate shower cubicle
Gardens laid to neat lawn bounded by timber fencing and hedging
Red brick detached garage
Well presented throughout
Much sough after Greenisland location
Suitable family home
New to the market.... Further details to follow
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, radiator, doors to:
- Downstairs Wc
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 17'6" x 12'0" (5.33m x 3.66m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with wood surround and cast iron inset, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Family room 12'2" x 9'11" (3.71m x 3.02m)
- Double glazed double doors to garden, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Diner 28'10" x 10'6" (8.79m x 3.20m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, extensive range of light grey Shaker style units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in stainless steel double oven with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, open plan to dining area.
- Dining area
- Double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator, tiled flooring.
- Stairs and landing
- Access to loft space, doors to:
- Bedroom one 13'0" x 12'1" (3.96m x 3.68m)
- Double glazed window to front and side aspects, radiator, door to en-suite.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, shower cubicle, chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom two 12'3" x 11'11" (3.73m x 3.63m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 13'2" x 10'7" (4.01m x 3.23m)
- Velux window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom four 14'0" x 8'3" (4.27m x 2.51m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, freestanding bath with tower style mixer tap, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle, radiator.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the front and rear there are private gardens laid to neat lawns with patio and decking areas bounded by hedging and timber fencing. At the side there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached matching garage with power and light.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.