We are delighted to offer for let this well presented mid townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home. Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and modern light oak effect fitted kitchen / diner with range of built in appliances and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a separate modern bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas central heating. Outside there is a tarmac driveway to front and garden to rear in lawn with decking area. Early viewing recommended!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor and radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.96m x 3.56m (13'0" x 11'8")
- Feature fireplace with granite inset. Radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.94m x 2.95m (19'6" x 9'8")
- Modern range of light oak effect high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.00m (11'8" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.77m (9'9" x 9'1")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor and radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 1.78m (9'5" x 5'10")
- Radiator and built in robe.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.