Substantial Town Terrace In A Most Convenient And Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this most popular and convenient location this attractive red brick town terrace is sure to have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, lounge into bay with open plan dining, modern fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers majority uPvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Wood and glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Single panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.33 x 3.23 (14'2" x 10'7")
- Into bay, open fire, wooden surround, double panelled radiators.
- Dining Room 3.39 x 3.28 (11'1" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.12 x 3.31 (6'11" x 10'10")
- Stainless steel sink unit, good range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls.
- Bedroom 2.59 x 3.26 (8'5" x 10'8")
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.29 x 4.43 (14'0" x 14'6")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.58 x 3.31 (8'5" x 10'10")
- Single panelled radiator, Velux window, corn shower cubicle, electric shower.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 4.44 (10'11" x 14'6")
- Double panelled radiator, Dormer style window.
- Front garden in stone chip, rear yard, paved covered area.