We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached property within this residential development situated a short drive from Hillsborough, Lisburn and Ballynahinch.
The current owners have finished the property to a high stan
dard throughtout and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area leading to sunroom, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from an enclosed spacious garden laid out in lawn with a patio area, ideal for the growing family.
For those wishing to commute, Lisburn is just over 7 miles away, whilst the A1 dual carriageway at Hillsborough provides easy access to the motorway network.
With so much to offer this property will appeal to many so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Living room 5.31m x 4.06m (17'5 x 13'4)
- Multi fuel stove, feature tiled hearth, wood beam mantle, wood laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom 1.65m x 1.32m (5'5 x 4'4)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin.
Under stair storage cupboard (9'0" x 3'2")
- Kitchen/ dining area 5.18m x 4.19m (17'0 x 13'9)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, integrated oven and hob, integrated washer/dryer, stainless steel electric fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and splash.
- sunroom 3.33m x 3.00m (10'11 x 9'10)
- Double doors to rear, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Hotpress, Stair Ladder access to Floored Roofspace'
- Master bedroom 3.86m x 3.02m (12'8 x 9'11)
- Front facing room.
- Ensuite 2.79m x 2.16m (9'2 x 7'1)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower unit. Tiled floor and wall tiling to splash. Heated towel rail.
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.75m (7'2 x 5'9)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom two 4.27m x 2.87m (14'0 x 9'5)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom three 4.17m x 2.18m (13'8 x 7'2)
- Rear facing room.
- To the front is a tarmac driveway and garden laid out in lawns. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns and a patio area. Rear garden benefits from the lunch, afternoon and evening sun.