Charming Double Fronted Red Brick Detached Residence Situated Within this most Sought After Residential Location
Holding a prime position within this most sought after residential location this charming red brick double fronted detached residence will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, both into bay with feature patio doors to garden, through lounge, generous fitted kitchen with dining area, superb conservatory and contemporary family bathroom. The dwelling further offers en-suite shower room to master bedroom, pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, integral garage with utility area and retains much period detail to include leaded light windows, three quarter panelled entrance hall and original wood strip flooring. Landscaped gardens with southerly aspect to rear with extensive secluded car parking to front adds the finishing touches to the perfect family home.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, three quarter panelled walls, herringbone wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, leaded light window, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 3.71 x 5.33 (12'2" x 17'6")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, double glazed sliding patio doors, telephone point.
- Living Room 4.70 x 3.73 (15'5" x 12'3")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls.
- Kitchen 5.49 x 3.68 (18'0" x 12'1")
- Bowl and a half coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, under fridge and freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Conservatory 4.09 x 4.80 (13'5" x 15'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood strip floor, wood laminate floor, patio doors.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light windows, quarter panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 2.49 (12'0" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.99 (12'4" x 13'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
En-Suite - Shower cubicle, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 2.26 (9'0" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.57 x 3.66 (15'0" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, pedestal wash hand basin
- Roof Space
- Insulated, Slingsby ladder.
- Integrated Garage 5.05 x 4.04 (16'7" x 13'3")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear, front in extensive car parking bays, extensive rear garden in lawn, bounded by tarmac walkway with southerly aspect, patio area with mature shrubs and spectacular views of Belfast's Cavehill to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.