We are delighted to offer for sale this recently modernised and extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area which close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge with wood laminate flooring and a modern newly installed fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a spacious luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is tarmac driveway for ample parking, pebbled garden to front and a good garden to rear with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator and under stair storage with gas boiler
- LOUNGE 17'1 X 9'8 (5.21m X 2.95m)
- Hole in wall style fireplace, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'10 X 12'5 (At Widest) (4.83m X 3.78m ( At Widest))
- Luxury newly installed range of high and low level units, complimentary worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed washing machine, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'3 X 9'10 (4.04m X 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'4 X 9'11 (4.06m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'7 X 5'8 (2.62m X 1.73m)
- Luxury newly installed white suite comprising: panelled shower bath, screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space.
Pebbled garden to front.
Good garden to rear in top soil which has been recently seeded.
Large tarmac area at rear.
Feature decked patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.