Upper Malvern Park is situated off the Cairnshill Road in the Four Winds. A few minutes walks takes you to the convenient shops off Newton Park, the Cairnshill Park & Ride and would be in the catchment for both Cairnshill & St Ita's primary school. Internally the property offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, one reception room, fitted kitchen open to dining area that leads out to the garden/patio and contemporary white bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, off street parking and an excellent enclosed rear garden. An excellent first purchase and or family home.
- The accommodation comprises
- UPVC glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'7" x 12'7" (4.45m x 3.84m)
- Laminate flooring. Granite fireplace. Spotlights.
- Fitted Kitchen 11'5" x 9'5" (3.48m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Open to;
- Dining area 11'0" x 9'10" (3.35m x 3.00m)
- Laminate flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to patio, spotlights.
- First floor
- Bedroom one 12'2" x 10'10" (3.71m x 3.30m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 14'1" x 8'10" (4.29m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom Three 10'2" x 10'2" (3.10m x 3.10m)
- At widest points. Roof window. Additional recess.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, electric shower unit above. Pedestal was hand basin, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated towel rail, spotlights.
- Hot press.
- Front gardens laid in lawns, range of plants trees and shrubs.
Brick paved driveway with ample parking.
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with range of mature plants trees and shrubs. Flagged patio area, PVC oil tank, housed oil boiler, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.