Located just off the Lisburn Road, within walking distance to Queens University, the City Hospital and the City Centre, this mid terrace H.M.O property has been recently refurbished and is finished to a high standard. The accommodation comprises open plan living / dining, good sized kitchen, four bedrooms and newly fitted contemporary shower room with separate low flush WC. The property has been well maintained and benefits from wired smoke alarms, hardwood double glazed window frames and newly installed gas fired central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate wood strip floor. Alarm system
- LIVING ROOM 13'6x 9'6 Into Bay (4.11m x 2.90m Into Bay)
- DINING ROOM 11'0 x 10'4 (3.35m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wood strip floor. Storage understairs
- KITCHEN 16'9 x5'10 (5.11m x 1.78m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, spilt level oven, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'6 x 8'0 (4.11m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM TWO 11'0 x 8'0 (3.35m x 2.44m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- LOW FLUSH WC
- Wash hand basin
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM THREE 13'6 x 8'0 (4.11m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'0 x 8'0 (3.35m x 2.44m)
- Enclosed rear yard. Oil tank and oil fired boiler.