An excellent mid terrace property in the popular Tullycarnet estate close to many amenities and offering deceptively spacious accommodation.
The ground floor comprises lounge open to dining room with wood laminate flooring and modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast area. First floor includes four good size bedrooms, three with built-in robes and one with wood laminate flooring. Family bathroom with white suite, electric shower over bath and partly tiled walls.
Also includes gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds and enclosed rear garden with paving, stone area and brick shed. A great family home close to so many amenities and presented to an excellent standard, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, cupboard with gas fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Cloaks cupboard.
- Lounge 15'8 x 11'7 @widest point (4.78m x 3.53m @widest point)
- Wood surround fireplace with electric fire. Wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Dining Room 11'7 x 7'5 (3.53m x 2.26m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen 15'5 x 8'4 (4.70m x 2.54m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash-back, stainless extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, timber panel ceiling.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard
- Bedroom 1 9'4 x 8'6 (2.84m x 2.59m)
- Built in robe
- Bedroom 2 15'5 x 8'0 (4.70m x 2.44m)
- Range of built in robes and cupboards
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 7'9 (3.53m x 2.36m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 4 12'6 x 6'9 @ widest point (3.81m x 2.06m @widest point)
- Double built in robe
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, wood panel walls.
- Front garden laid in lawn and flowerbeds. Enclosed rear garden with paving and stoned area. Brick shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.