Located just off Newton Park, this semi detached home has been updated, extended and modernised, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from spacious lounge to the front, downstairs w/c and living area open to extended modern fitted kitchen / dining with lovely views to the rear and the added bonus of a utility room to the side. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside there is a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking, leading to a detached garage and fantastic enclosed rear garden with patio area. The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Double glazed sliding doors to entrance porch, tiled flooring. Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, Tiled flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c. Sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- Lounge 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Living Area 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.12m)
- Oak herringbone flooring. Open to:
- Extended Kitchen / Dining 16'2 x 11'8 (4.93m x 3.56m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wooden work tops, glazed cabinets, built in 5 ring gas hob, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls. Oak herringbone flooring with tiled floor to kitchen area, Upvc patio doors with glazed side panels to patio and garden.
- Utility Area
- Access to rear patio and garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 10'0 (3.45m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom Suite
- Corner bath with mixer taps with hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Pedestal wash hand basin separate corner shower cubicle with chrome shower unit. Spot-lights. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking to the front for several cars leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 16'9 x 9'0 (5.11m x 2.74m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen and utility room access is provided to the large patio and mature gardens laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.