Glendale Park is a popular residential location just off the Saintfield Road in the Four Winds, within walking distance to the shops at Commons Brae, Newton Park and Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of cafés and larger retail outlets.
The property comprises of three sizeable bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on the first floor. In addition to this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing, detached garage, off street parking and enclosed gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Maintained to a good standard throughout, this home is in a perfect position where it is a blank canvas for any new buyers coming in to add their own individual touch. With demand for properties in this area being high, we don't anticipate this one sitting around for long so be sure to arrange your viewing at your earliest convenience!
- Entrance Hall 4.36m x 2.14m (14'3" x 7'0")
- Glazed upvc front door and surround opens onto spacious entrance hall with laminate flooring. Access to under stair storage.
- Lounge 3.39m x 3.48m (11'1" x 11'5")
- Spacious lounge with Victorian period style fireplace and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 3.42m x 3.24m (11'2" x 10'7")
- Dining room with stone fireplace and hearth. Laminate flooring
- Fitted Kitchen 3.43 x 2.35m (11'3" x 7'8")
- Fitted Kitchen with a selection of upper and lower level units complete with formica worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Glazed composite back door opens onto side driveway
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.41m x 3.24m (11'2" x 10'7")
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in shelving over looking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 3.42m x 3.25m (11'2" x 10'7")
- Spacious double bedroom with cream carpets
- Bedroom 3 2.37m x 2.40m (7'9" x 7'10")
- Sizeable single bedroom with built-in storage.
- White Bathroom suite 2.38m x 1.98m (7'9" x 6'5")
- White bathroom suite comprising of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with over hanging triton electric shower and heated chrome towel rail. Access to additional storage. Part tiled walls with laminate flooring.
- Detached Garage
- Red brick detached garage complete with lighting, power and heating and roller garage door .
- Front Garden
- Front garden lawn bordered by mature hedging. Off street parking with flagged paving drive way.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden bordered by mature hedging which backs on to Colby play park.
- Patio Area
- Flagged patio area positioned to the bottom of the garden.