Downshire Park East is ideally just off the Upper Cregagh Road, this semi detached home is both bright and spacious, and comprises 3 good size bedrooms, l shaped lounge and dining area, a fitted kitchen, and a 1st floor white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle completing the accommodation. This property is well positioned, and offers fantastic access to local shops, schools, and provides good access to Belfast City centre. Externally there is off street parking, leading to a detached garage. There is also low maintenance gardens to the front and lawn gardens to the rear. A convenient location, this home should appeal to the 1st time/ family buyers and we would therefore encourage early viewing of this onward chain free home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs recess and built in storage cupboard.
- L shaped lounge 21'1 x 12'5 (6.43m x 3.78m)
- At widest points.
Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, open to
- Dining area 11'8 x 7'4 (3.56m x 2.24m)
- Kitchen 13'10 x 7'7 (4.22m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and double oven, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 11'4 (3.56m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 11'6 x 9'6 (3.51m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 7'5 (3.05m x 2.26m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Part tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, gas boiler and hot press.
- Off street parking to the front, low maintenance paved area.
- Double doors.
- Rear gardens
- Paved patio area to the rear with additional lawn garden, raised flowerbeds, outside tap
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.