Accessed via a private laneway, with electric gate access, this substantial family home is simply stunning.
Set on circa 0.3 of an acre and at almost 4500 sq ft, this property will appeal to a wide range of buyers due to location, size and finish.
The owners spared no expense in any corner of this home, with luxury kitchen units and granite work surfaces, fabulous bathrooms, beautiful flooring throughout, lovely views from all the rooms and well landscaped outside areas.
On entering the property, you will immediately appreciate the space and light on the main floor, with two/three reception areas, large kitchen and one/two bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
The lower floor benefits from three further double bedrooms, one with ensuite and one with built in wardrobes, luxury family bathroom and a large laundry room.
The first floor of the home has two reception areas, one which is suitable as a formal living room with provision for a gas fire to be fitted and one which is perfect as an office/playroom or bedroom and these rooms also have the advantage of having a wc adjacent.
Externally, to the front of the property, is a large tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles, area in lawn, mature plants, shrubs and trees and a large detached garage. The property includes solar panels which power both the properties water and electricity to enable cheaper running costs.
The side and rear have paved entertaining areas, a decked balcony, an area in lawn, mature plants, shrubs and trees and run down to the edge of Golden Glen reservoir where there is a plethora of wildlife on your doorstep.
Overall, this is one not be missed and if you're looking for a luxury home on a private, secluded site surrounded by wildlife and within close proximity to all main arterial routes, then look no further,
We anticipate good interest in this exceptional home and encourage you to view at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled flooring, glazed door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, reception area with space for seating.
- Cloakroom / Guest WC
- Duravit white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Formal Dining 15'2 x 11'11 (4.62m x 3.63m)
- Ceramic tiled flooring, double french doors to balcony area.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 18'5 x 17'3 (5.61m x 5.26m)
- Luxury kitchen with high and low level oak hand made units, granite work surfaces, double Belfast sink with mixer tap, "Lacanche" range cooker, extractor fan and hood with carved oak surround, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, two larder cupboards, feature glazed units, large island with storage and built in wine rack, area for informal dining, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring from Fired Earth, recessed spotlighting, dual aspect views, double french doors to balcony area with composite decking and chrome and glass balustrades, door to family room.
- Family Room 17'4 x 12'10 (5.28m x 3.91m)
- Gas fire with granite hearth and inset and oak surround, vaulted ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring from Fired Earth, recessed spotlighting, double glazed doors to paved terrace, dual aspect views.
- Master Bedroom 19'8 x 12'1 (5.99m x 3.68m)
- Polished oak flooring, dual aspect views, recessed spotlighting, walk in wardrobe.
Ensuite: Luxury Duravit white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with storage, sink and mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed screen, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring from Fired Earth, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, floating wall cabinet.
- Bedroom 5/Study 13'9 x 10'5 (4.19m x 3.18m)
- Polished oak flooring, dual aspect views, suitable as bedroom/office/playroom.
- Lower Level
- Polished laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, under stair storage.
- Bedroom 2 15'3 x 13'6 (4.65m x 4.11m)
- Double room with ensuite.
Ensuite: Luxury white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with storage, sink and mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed screen, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 17'3 x 13'0 (5.26m x 3.96m)
- Polished laminate flooring, double french doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 15'2 x 9'11 (4.62m x 3.02m)
- Double room with polished laminate flooring, built in robes.
- Family Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower set, Villeroy and Boch vanity unit with storage, sink and twin mixer taps, walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed screen, ceramic tiled flooring and wall tiling from Fired Earth, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, floating wall cabinet.
- Laundry Room 19'7 x 7'9 (5.97m x 2.36m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, laundry sink with mixer tap, storage area, Worcester Bosch gas boiler, hotpress.
- First Floor
- Vaulted ceiling, recessed spotlighting.
- Formal Living Room 17'10 x 17'3 (5.44m x 5.26m)
- Dual aspect views, space for gas fire.
- Playroom/Office 17'3 x 11'10 (5.26m x 3.61m)
- Dual aspect views, recessed spotlighting, suitable as playroom/office/bedroom.
- Front: Accessed via a private laneway leading to electric gates, tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles, mature plants, shrubs and trees, area in lawn.
Side and rear: Landscaped gardens with area in lawn, paved entertaining area, paved walkways, outside tap, outside lighting scheme, views over Golden Glen Reservoir, mature plants, shrubs and trees, private site.
- Garage 21'2 x 21'0 (6.45m x 6.40m)
- Large garage with power and light, roller door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.