A very well presented extended semi detached property in the heart of Ballyhackamore, just off the Sandown Road. Having undergone a vast improvement programme over many years with meticulous care and attention by the current owner, this property will impress from start to finish. Spanning over twelve years, this property has had a new kitchen with new integrated appliances, new bathroom including fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring, new PVC double glazed windows and more recently a new roof including new guttering. Further to this, the accommodation boasts spacious entrance hall with attractive ceramic tile flooring, through lounge dining room with recently installed fireplace and patio doors to rear. Modern extended kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Three good sized bedrooms and modern white bathroom with fully tiled walls and electric shower over bath. Other benefits include PVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, new tarmac driveway to front and side plus detached garage. Convenient to many local amenities and with a west facing garden, patio and raised timber decking area for the mid day and evening sun, we recommend an early viewing to appreciate its finish.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Through Lounge / Dining Room 24'2 x 11'5 (7.37m x 3.48m)
- (into bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace, carved wooden surround, granite hearth, detailed cornice, two ceiling roses, 'Oak' wood strip flooring and patio doors to rear.
- Extended Kitchen 16'8 x 7'6 (5.08m x 2.29m)
- (at widest points). Attractive range of high and low level units including illuminated display cabinets, wood effect laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob (piped for bottle gas), stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring, archway to under stairs with wood laminate work surface and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Access to excellent floored roofspace with good head height.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- (at widest points). Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Range of built in robes including shelving.
- Bedroom 3 7'8 x 7'7 (2.34m x 2.31m)
- Modern white suite comprising curved panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, curved shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, hotpress, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Attractive tarmac driveway to front and side.
Enclosed rear garden laid in pebble stones with separate patio area, raised timber decking area, flowerbeds, outside sensor light and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 14'9 x 9'2 (4.50m x 2.79m)
- Light, power, oil fired boiler, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.