Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Ever Popular And Sought After Residential Development
A superb example of a well maintained red brick semi detached villa holding an excellent position within this ever popular and sought after location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and a matching detached garage with mature gardens. Conveniently positioned to excellent local amenities with easy access to the City this is the ideal family home which will appeal to all those who view.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.65 x 3.53 (12'0" x 11'7")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 2.78 x 3.55 (9'1" x 11'8")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, marble inset, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.70 x 2.29 (12'2" x 7'6")
- Single drainer coloured sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder
- White suite with gold fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2.34 x 2.43 (7'8" x 8'0")
- Built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 3.06 (11'5" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.66 (10'2" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Electric light.
- Detached Garage 5.28 x 3.05 (17'4" x 10'0")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Brick paved front garden and driveway, rear patio area in brick paving, rear garden in lawn, shrubs and mature hedging, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.