Extended and modernised, this semi detached home represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a property within the Rosetta area and capitalise on the convenience to the cafés restaurants of the Ormeau Road and superb transport links into and out of Belfast. Internally, the property comprises spacious lounge to the front, extended dining room open to extended shaker style fitted kitchen and downstairs w/c. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazing and has been decorated and presented to an excellent standard throughout. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage, patio accessed directly from the dining area and a superb rear garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Oak flooring.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 13'3" x 11'6" (4.04m x 3.51m)
- Into bay. Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth plumbed for a gas fire. Cornicing and picture rail. Oak flooring.
- Extended Dining Room 20'1" x 11'5" (6.12m x 3.48m)
- Cast iron fireplace housing open fire. Oak flooring . Cornicing and picture rail. uPVC doors to garden/patio area.
- Shaker Style Kitchen 16'4" x 5'9" (4.98m x 1.75m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Built in 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 2 skylight windows, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'5" x 10'6" (4.09m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in robe
- Bedroom Two 11'2" x 10'6" (3.40m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Three 7'10" x 6'8" (2.39m x 2.03m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Separate corner shower cubicle with shower unit. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to roof space.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained flagged patio area to front
Driveway with parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached garage 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Roller door, light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Patio area accessed from extended dining room. Excellent south facing enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, additional patio area to the rear of the garden, bordered by mature hedging that captures the afternoon sun.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.