If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it !
Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious extended detached bungalow which is situated upon an enviable cul-de-sac site within a most popular residential location on the periphery of Bangor.
Upon inspection viewers immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the wealth of reception space afforded by the magnificent through lounge/dining area with its attractive fireplace and feature bay window. The bungalow boasts a three bedroom layout and mention must be made of the white 3 piece shower room. Worthy of special note is the excellent open plan kitchen/breakfast area with its pleasing range of units .
Perhaps the most striking feature of this fine home however is the site upon which it is positioned. The extensive mature front gardens are laid in lawn with a host of plants, shrubs and trees, a paved patio and a tarmac drive which provides ample parking facilities and access to the generously proportioned garage. The rear enclosed garden is paved enabling ease of maintenance.
We would recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment and we feel sure that your perusal of the bungalow will result in an instant attraction.
- White double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 2 Double panel radiators. Dado rail. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Built-in cloak room.
- LOUNGE/DINING 23'7" max into bay x 10'11"
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Attractive fireplace. 2 Double panel radiators. Corniced ceiling. 2 Ceiling roses.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin. Ceiling downlighters. Single panel radiator. Walk-in ½ height shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM 1 11'8" max into bay x 9'9" max
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 8'8"
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Wooden laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 8'11" x 6'10"
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA 25'7" max x 11'8" max
- High and low level units, roll edge work surfaces. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven and fridge. Quooker Fusion tap. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling Rose. Ceiling Downlighters. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- REAR PORCH
- Electric wall heater. Light point. Access to garage.
- SPACIOUS INTEGRAL GARAGE 37'5" max x 17'4" max
- Roller shutter door. Plumbed for washing machine. Single glazed windows
- ADJACENT UTILITY ROOM
- Wash hand basin. Single glazed windows
Separate W.C.: Single glazed windows.
Separate Boiler room with oil fired boiler.
- Garden laid in lawn. Spacious tarmac drive. Double gates. Paved patio. Outside tap and light points.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Paved. PVC oil tank.