This extended, semi-detached home offers both space and convenience and amazing views over Belfast from the rear garden. Glencregagh Park runs parallel to the Upper Knockbreda Road and with the footbridge over the Upper Knockbreda Road, it provides a convenient and safe link to Rosetta and local amenities including public transport, a variety of shops and the local primary and post primary schools.
Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms, modern kitchen / dining to the front, spacious lounge, extended dining room to the rear and contemporary white bathroom suite on the first floor.. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and detached garage that has been converted to a storage room with utility and w/c (could be a fantastic home office). To the rear there is a three tiered garden, consisting of large patio area that leads a further two decked area's with fantastic views over Belfast
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Cloaks area, under-stairs storage.
- Modern Kitchen 17'0 X 9'0 (5.18m X 2.74m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in ceramic hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, wooden effect work tops, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, eye level oven, Plumbed for dish washer. Window seat wit storage below matching the kitchen units Spot-lights. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 19'0 X 12'0 (5.79m X 3.66m)
- Cast iron fire-place with slate hearth housing an open fire.
Open to extended dining area.
- Extended Dining Room 13'0 X 9'0 (3.96m X 2.74m)
- Tiled flooring. Upvc patio doors with glazed side panels.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'0 X 9'0 (3.66m X 2.74m)
- Bedroom Two 11'0 X 9'0 (3.35m X 2.74m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 9'0 X 9'0 (2.74m X 2.74m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, brick patterned tiled walls, pvc ceiling. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking to front and side.
Front garden laid in lawns, mature heding.
- Formerly Detached Garage 11'10 x 8'0 (3.61m x 2.44m)
- Currently utilised as storage area with separate utility (6'0 x 5'10) and w/c & sink unit.
This space would potentially be a fantastic home office.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- From extended dining area access is provided to the garage/store/utility.
Steps lead up the the three tiered garden consisting of large flagged patio with additional decked patio areas with fantastic views over Belfast and beyond.
- Please Note
- Planning permission has been granted for an extension to existing porch.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.