A detached family home that enjoys a prominent position within this prime residential cul de sac location off the increasingly popular Blacks Road. Three good double bedrooms / master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Three reception rooms to include; fitted kitchen / dining area, Recently installed luxury white bathroom suite with feature roll top bath, gas central heating system. Private rear gardens to an open aspect. Carparking to front. Walking distance to leading schools. Excellent transport links. An established location, well worth a visit ! EPC D64
- GROUND FLOOR
- FEATURE GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 18'3 x 14'3 (5.56m x 4.34m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset and granite hearth, wooden strip floor.
- DINING AREA 10'2 x 9'6 (3.10m x 2.90m)
- Wood strip floor, garden access, archway to;
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN 17'2 x 10'4 (5.23m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, Franke 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, glazed cabinets, storage understairs.
- INNER HALL
- FAMILY ROOM 17'8 x 9'11 (5.38m x 3.02m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 17'9 x 9'5 (5.41m x 2.87m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, full range of built-in robes, overhead storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, wood strip floor, velux window, separate built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 14 x 13'9 (0.36m x 4.19m)
- Full range of built-in robes, dressing table.
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Velux window.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature roll top bath, telehone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway to front, enclosed, fenced and private rear garden laid in lawns, planting, fencing and decking.