Extended Town Terrace In Ever Popular Section Of Brompton Park.
A superb extended and modernised period terrace holding a prime position within this most popular section of Brompton Park. The modernised interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with double doors leading to extended fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling interior offers oil fired central heating , upvc double glazed windows, roofspace with dormer window, built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate & ceramic floor coverings and has been maintained to a high standard over the years, Off street carparking with brick paved driveway and the most convenient location makes this the perfect starter home.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.37 x 3.01 (14'4" x 9'11")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 3.99 x 4.31 (13'1" x 14'2")
- Bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, canopy stainless steel extractor fan, cooker space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling.
- Dining Room
- Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, chrome radiator, pvc ceiling, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.17 x 3.06 (7'1" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 2.15 (9'9" x 7'1")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Roofspace 3.74 x 2.71 (12'3" x 8'11")
- Fixed staircase, floored and sheeted, dormer window, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, brick paved to front with off street carparking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.