A Unique Opportunity To Purchase A Period Red Brick Town Terrace In The Heart Of The City
Situated within a quiet terrace this period mid terrace property is uniquely positioned to the City and Belfast's New University. The well presented interior comprises lounge, 2 bedrooms, fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and benefits from low outgoings.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Solid wood entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.95 x 3.95 (12'11" x 12'11")
- Cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 3.10 x 2.15 (10'2" x 7'0")
- Stainless steel sink unit, good range of high and low low level units, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 3.96 (10'0" x 12'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.18 x 3.07 (7'1" x 10'0")
- Single panelled radiator, gas fired boiler.
- Covered Rear Yard
- Plumbed for washing machine.