This beautiful home was formerly the well known Tudor Stores in Newtownards, and has been tastefully renovated to create a spacious, bright, well-proportioned home on a fantastic site. It is within walking distance to Newtownards and the wide range of amenities on offer in the town centre.
Internally the house has a large, formal living room with feature fireplace, three double bedrooms, all with built in storage and one with cloakroom, luxury bathroom, living room open to dining room though to modern kitchen and a separate utility room.
Externally the property is fully enclosed with double gates leading to the driveway which could accommodate up to three cars. There is a good sized area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, and two well kept garden sheds.
This lovely bungalow has a bright, modern feel throughout and will appeal to a variety of purchasers due to its size, location and proximity to the town and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 17'4 x 16'5 (5.28m x 5.00m)
- Feature marble gas fireplace, with cast iron inset and granite hearth, overlooking garden.
- Dining Room 29'0 x 10'6 (8.84m x 3.20m)
- Recessed spotlighting, with archway through to modern kitchen.
- Kitchen 10'4 x 9'8 (3.15m x 2.95m)
- Modern range of high and low level gloss units with polished granite worktops, integrated appliances including double Neff oven, Bosch electric cooker and extractor hood, Franke stainless steel 1 ¼ sink with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, laminate flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 12'0 x 5'6 (3.66m x 1.68m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with mix taps and drainer, with solid wood work tops, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, feature lighting with access to side area.
- Bedroom 1 13'9 X 10'1 (4.19m X 3.07m)
- Good sized double bedroom.
- Bathroom 13'9 x 10'1 (4.19m x 3.07m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with mixer taps, Mira thermostatically controlled over head shower unit over bath, wall mounted wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, built in storage, hot press with storage, and partly tiled wall with ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 10'0 (3.40m x 3.05m)
- Double room.
- Bedroom 3 10'4 x 9'5 (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Double room with multiple storage areas, access to roofspace, mirror fronted sliderobes.
- White suite with low flush wc, sink with tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway for up to three cars, boiler house, oil storage tank, outside light and outside water tap, fully enclosed private garden with shrubs and bushes.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.