We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace which is located on the ever popular Shore Road and offers uninterrupted views over Belfast Lough. This property is within walking distance to Whiteabbey village offering easy access to all shops and amenities and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, rear hall with access to shower room and yard. Upstairs there are two bedrooms.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and superb views over Belfast Lough.
Outside there is a paved area to the front and enclosed yard to the rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 10'11'' X 9'5'' (3.33m X 2.87m)
- Hole in wall style fireplace, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'1'' X 6'6'' (3.68m X 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, access to yard
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ½ tiled walls, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'10'' X 9'5'' AT WIDEST (3.30m X 2.87m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' x 6'7'' (3.68m x 2.01m)
- Paved garden to front
Enclosed yard at rear with boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.