Just the Ticket! Yes this could be your ticket to an improved lifestyle in the form of this gorgeous townhouse, as it oozes perfection throughout every room. The property projects all the appeal of , warmth, colour, freshness and above all that comfortable feeling of contentment. This is certainly a home in which family life will be a blessing and ownership will be a joy, which is further enhanced by the design of the development. With the amenities of both Bangor only a short drive away and access to Belfast easily established, the overall quality of this home should not be missed.
Make the move now and look forward to years of happy home life.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Wash hand basin basin and W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 19'7" at widest pts x 15'0" (5.97m at widest pts x 4.57m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and gas fire. 5 Downlights. Laminated wood floor. Built-in storage cupboard. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'2" x 14'0" (5.84m x 4.27m)
- Range of Walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 14'0" x 10'2" (4.27m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'9" x 9'1" (2.97m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'8" x 9'6" (2.95m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 4 9'7" x 9'6" (2.92m x 2.90m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with separate shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- Off street parking. Garden with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.