54 Oakwood Road, Carrickfergus BT38 8EU
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £57,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: D63
- End terrace
All bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
19' lounge incorporating fireplace
Separate dining room
Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
uPVC double glazing
Oil fired heating system
Gardens at rear
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door, storage cupboard.
- Lounge 19'4" x 12'2" max (5.89m x 3.71m max)
- Double glazed windows to front aspect, fireplace with wood surround, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Dining room 8'9" x 7'6" (2.67m x 2.29m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen 12'2" x 10'8" (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over.
- Stairs and landing
- Airing cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 12'1" x 9'1" (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom two 10'2" x 9'5" (3.10m x 2.87m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom three 11'7" x 9'1" (3.53m x 2.77m)
- Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, low flush Wc, pedestal sink and low flush Wc, separate shower cubicle.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is an enclosed garden.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.