This delightful mid-terrace home which is situated within Newtownbreda Village, offers any potential purchaser convenience to all the local amenities that include Forestside & Tesco shopping centre, Belvoir Forest and the bars, cafés and restaurants of the Ormeau road. It is also conveniently positioned along the outer ring which in turn links to the main routes into and out of Belfast.
In recent years this property has undergone refurbishment and has been beautifully finished to a high standard. Internally the property comprises of two good sized bedrooms, bright and contemporary lounge, modern fitted kitchen / diner and white bathroom suite. In addition to this, the property also has a beautifully finished, south-eastern facing decking area and garden which captures the sun all day long. With a gas heating system and double glazing, this would make an excellent first time purchase and or investment.
- Enclosed Front Garden
- Low maintenance front garden with loose stone.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood, glass panelled front door open on to entrance hall. Laminate flooring
- Lounge 15'5 x 14'9 (4.70m x 4.50m)
- At widest points. Hole in the wall fireplace complete with grey tiles and timber lintel mantlepiece, plumbed for gas fire. Built-in storage units with shelving above. Under stairs annex. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining room 14'9 x 9'10 (4.50m x 3.00m)
- Full range of high and low level units complete with single drainer sink unit and mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and under cupboard lighting. Part tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Upvc glazed door opens onto rear decked area.
- Additional image
- Bedroom 1 14'9 x 11'7 (4.50m x 3.53m)
- At widest points. Spacious double bedroom with dual feature window. Access to gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 8'9 (3.00m x 2.67m)
- White Bathroom Suite 14'9 x 9'10 (4.50m x 3.00m)
- Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with stainless steel mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Grey tiled flooring and walls.
- Raised Decking area
- Accessed directly from the kitchen, a glazed upvc door opens onto a large decked patio area overlooking the rear garden.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Being of a South-Eastern orientation, the rear garden captures sun light all day which is perfect for entertaining. Right of way with neighbouring properties gives access to rear alley. Bordered by timber fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.