The strong basic spec of gas heating, double glazing and garage lends this semi detached property towards the advantages of a sympathetic upgrade that will produce a home of quality comfort and enhanced value. The present format offers well balanced accommodation located within the outer ring road, which gives convenience to a variety of town centre amenities. With the low maintenance appeal of a red brick finish and the confidence of buying into a matured well established location makes the combined associated attributes of this property both appealing and necessary for the enjoyment of a modern lifestyle.
As actions speak better than words it would be our recommendation you act now to secure your future property needs; arrange a viewing today!
- Patio door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Opaque glazed door with matching side panels into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs cloaks cupboard with W.C.
- LOUNGE 12'10" x 12'5" (3.91m x 3.78m)
- Mock fireplace with tiled effect surround and hearth. Double doors into ....
- FAMILY ROOM 10'4" x 8'10" (3.15m x 2.69m)
- KITCHEN 14'0" x 8'0" (4.27m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'10" x 10'3" (3.91m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'4" x 8'10" (3.15m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'2" x 6'11" (2.49m x 2.11m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- Garden in lawn with srhubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn.
- Up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.