Presented to a good standard this delightful Hagan Homes 2nd/3rd Floor Duplex Apartment is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers especially first time buyers, investors or those looking for a weekend retreat. Viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the well appointed white wash/cloakroom. Worthy of special mention is the exceptional open plan kitchen lounge which benefits from a pleasing range of high and low level units, a selection of integrated appliances and from the lounge area there is direct access to the North facing balcony.
On the second floor this fine apartment boasts a two bed and a pleasing 3 piece white bathroom suite.
- Entrance door ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Intercom controls.
- WASH ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LOUNGE 15'2" x 14'10" narrowing to 11'6" (4.62m x 4.52m narrowing to 3.51m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Concealed lighting. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Extractor fan and integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Part tiled walls in kitchen area. Understairs cupboard with with light point. Double panel radiators. 2 White uPVC double glazed doors to small balcony.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'6" x 9'11" (3.51m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'0" x 7'0" (3.35m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls around bath. Extractor fan.
- Communal car parking. Store.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: £346.00 approximately per annum
Ground Rent: £150.00 approximately per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.