Galwally Avenue is a popular location, that provides easy access to the many amenities on offer, from Forestside Shopping Centre, the renowned Belvoir Golf Club, leading schools both primary and post primary, transport links into and out of Belfast and all the cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road.
Internally, this end town house offers spacious accommodation comprising, on the ground floor, a double bedroom with double doors to the private enclosed garden/patio and en-suite shower room, utility room and access to integral garage. On the first floor, is a bright spacious lounge to the front, modern Kitchen / dining with private balcony overlooking rear garden and a w/c and sink unit, thoughtfully designed, to service the first floor living area. On the top floor there are three bedrooms with the main bedroom sharing access with the family bathroom. Outside there is a block paved driveway leading to an integral garage, communal parking area, and a private enclosed patio/garden to the rear and side. A superb town house in a fantastic location.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
Access to integral garage (16'9 x 9'7) up and over door.
- Bedroom / Garden Room 17'0 x 10'0 (5.18m x 3.05m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps,, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Range of units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- L - Shaped Lounge 16'8 x 10'5 (5.08m x 3.18m)
- Tiled flre-place with wood burning stove.
- Kitchen / dining 17'0 x 16'8 (5.18m x 5.08m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, hi gloss finish, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Access to balcony overlooking garden.
- Access from kitchen to balcony overlooking garden to rear.
- Cloak room w.c
- From first floor landing there is access to w.c sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c
- Second Floor
- Bedroom One 16'0 x 8'9 (4.88m x 2.67m)
- Direct access to main bathroom.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, drench head shower attachment.
- Bedroom Two 12'4 x 9'7 (3.76m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 7'1 (2.18m x 2.16m)
- Built in storage. Access to the roof-space. Partly floored for storage.
- Outside Front
- Block paved driveway with ample parking leading to integral garage. Access to the side of property that leads to the side patio & garden.
- Integral Garage 16'9 x 9'7 (5.11m x 2.92m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Large enclosed rear garden and flagged patio area to the side with a range of mature trees and shrubs.
- Additional Notes
- Communal Insurance approximately £160.00 per year approximately payable to Brackenwood Management Company
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.