A superb end townhouse in the exclusive Castlehill Development, built approx 2006, offering luxury accommodation with generous garden with lawn and raised patio overlooking Campbell College Playing Fields.
On entering this property you are immediately impressed with the attention to detail and standard of fitting, from the solid 'oak' wood flooring, to the luxury tiling and superb feature island with raised breakfast bar in the kitchen.
The ground floor also offers a generous lounge with feature wall mounted gas fire and toilet suite off the hall. The kitchen is both luxury and practical with a full range of bespoke units with feature work surfaces, leading to two sets of patio doors out to a private patio overlooking the lawn area.
The first floor includes a large double bedroom, currently used as the master bedroom, with built in wardrobe and ensuite shower room with luxury fittings. A further two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, feature tiles and recessed spotlighting.
The second floor offers one very large master bedroom with velux windows, walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room with all the high standard of fittings you would now expect.
The location is ideal for a family or professional couple commuting to work or to the many well known schools in the surrounding area. Sitting nestled in the corner with its own brick paviour driveway, enough for two cars, side and rear garden with patio and lawn. We expect lots of interest so view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising corner wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 15'8 x 15'8 (4.78m x 4.78m)
- (into bay). Wall mounted gas fired, recessed spotlighting and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 24'7 x 13'8 (7.49m x 4.17m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, feature work surface with splash back, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps, large island with raised breakfast area, built in oven, housing for microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built in dishwasher, concealed washing machine, space for dryer, concealed gas fired boiler, housing for American style fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, part ceramic tile flooring, part solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring, patio doors open to dining area and patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 12'5 (3.99m x 3.78m)
- Built in wardrobe with double doors and wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, folding shower doors, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'8 x 8'8 (4.17m x 2.64m)
- Recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 7'2 (2.87m x 2.18m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, shower screen, tiled splash back, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 15'2 x 11'5 (4.62m x 3.48m)
- (ave). Eaves storage, two velux windows and wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising bath with tiled panel, mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Range of built in wardrobes, shelving and wood laminate flooring.
- Brick paviour driveway to front with parking for two cars.
Garden in lawn to side and rear, raised patio area and garden shed.
- Additional Information
- Management Charge approx £250 p.a. For maintenance of communal areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.