Situated on a stunning elevated site this property must be viewed to fully appreciate all that it has to offer. The detached bungalow benefits from specular views over Slieve Croob and beyond and the well thought out adaptable accommodation is perfect for a growing family.
The property comprises entrance hall, living room, large kitchen with living and dining area, utility room, sunroom with multi fuel stove, shower room, study and four bedrooms with a family bathroom.
Outside the family home benefits from a large garden surrounding the property with an insulated double garage, ideal for someone who is working from home and a large shed. The stunning views are complimented by its close proximity to Dromara and Ballynahinch, along with being within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond, with many fantastic schools close at hand.
Rarely will you come across as spectacular a site in the country with the abundance of accommodation, this property is sure to appeal to many.
- Entrance porch 6'0 x 3'9 (1.83m x 1.14m)
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor. Large store cupboard.
- Living room 17'1 x 14'9 (5.21m x 4.50m)
- Large bright living room with fantastic views over the Dromara Hills. Solid wooden flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/ living/ dining area 27'7 x 20'6 (8.41m x 6.25m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, recess for fridge freezer, dishwasher, range style cooker, integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Utility room 8'7 x 7'7 (2.62m x 2.31m)
- A range of high and low level unit including stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash area. Door to rear.
- Office 9;7 x 8'6 (0.23m x 2.59m)
- Shower room 5'3 x 4'3 (1.60m x 1.30m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower unit. Tiled floor and splash.
- Sunroom 17'6 x 13'9 (5.33m x 4.19m)
- Tiled floor. Wood burning stove. Fantastic views.
- Bathroom 10'5 x 8'1 (3.18m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, shower cubicle, bath and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area. Hotpress.
- Bedroom one 10'2 x 8'3 (3.10m x 2.51m)
- Solid wooden floor. Rear facing.
- Bedroom two 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Solid wooden floor and built in robes. Rear facing.
- Bedroom three 12'10 x 11'8 (3.91m x 3.56m)
- Solid wooden floor. Front facing.
- Bedroom four 10'6 x 11'0 (3.20m x 3.35m)
- Solid wooden floor and built in robes. Front facing.
- Double garage 21'2 x 18'7 (6.45m x 5.66m)
- Roller door. Insulated. Power and light.
- Large shed 16'5 x 13'1 (5.00m x 3.99m)
- Roller door. Power and light.
- To the front are gardens laid out in lawns with off street parking and fantastic views.
There is an large enclosed concrete yard to the rear and a patio area off the sunroom.
To the rear are large gardens laid out in lawns with mature plantings and fantastic views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.