For the money this is both a good size and well presented property that should be of interest particularly to first time buyers, as mortgage payments should be well within budget and outgoings should, again, be manageable. As its location gives ease of access for those on a Daily commute to Belfast and a gateway to varied shopping either at Springhill or along the ring road the combination of both location and level of specification should make this an appealing option.
Take the first step to security of home ownership, make a viewing appointment and experience what could be an excellent long term investment.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'1" x 14'1" at widest pt (4.29m x 4.29m at widest pt)
- KITCHEN 10'8" x 10'1" (3.25m x 3.07m)
- Range of white fronted high and low level cupboards and drawer with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Beko 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH 10'5" x 6'3" (3.18m x 1.91m)
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 10'11" x 10'7" (3.33m x 3.23m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 8'11" (3.66m x 2.72m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'1" x 8'4" (2.77m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Heatstore Aqua Plus electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.