Enjoying a generously proportioned cul-de-sac site this imposing detached family villa offers the requirements of modern day family living at an affordable price. Ideally located for those commuting to both Bangor and Ards and with access to the Bangor/Belfast dual carriageway via the Rathgael Road, this impressive home is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the wealth of reception space provided by the through lounge/dining area with its attractive fireplace. The home boasts a useful ground floor white bathroom, a versatile bedroom and well appointed kitchen with its range of integrated appliances. At first floor level a further attraction are the two well proportioned bedrooms, not to mention the practical ensuite shower room. Perhaps the most striking feature of the property however is the site upon which its is positioned. For those who may have designs on working from home the spacious detached garage may be of particular interest and for those who may have one eye on potential development to the front of the property in place of the garaging, full planning has been granted for a single dwelling. Whether for use as a family home or with your speculative hat on we feel sure that perusal of this residence with result in an instant attraction.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with Gerogian uPVC double glazed side panel into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Dado. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 25'4" x 12'8" (7.72m x 3.86m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, mahogany mantel. Georgian uPVC double glazed French doors to rear. Laminated wood floor. Cornice.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Corner shower with Thermostatic shower over.
- BEDROOM 3 13'3" x 10'0" (4.04m x 3.05m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 14'6" x 11'8" (4.42m x 3.56m)
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in ceramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Concealed lighting.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM 1 18'2" x 12'7" (5.54m x 3.84m)
- Double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 18'3" at widest pt x 10'0" (5.56m at widest pt x 3.05m)
- Access to eaves. Double glazed Velux window.
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Double glazed Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'8" x 19'0" (5.99m x 5.79m)
- Twin up and over doors. Light and power.
- Stoned area.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with hedging. Paved patio. Sunken garden with decking and lighting. Garden Shed 8'0" x 6'0". Boiler house. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.