An excellent semi detached bungalow within the popular Millmount development off the main dual carriageway from Dundonald to Newtownards. Offering ideal accommodation for a mature couple wanting to downsize to a modern build home with gardens and detached garage.
Comprising of entrance hall to good size lounge/dining room open to modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and partly tiled walls. Two good size bedrooms, one with wood laminate flooring, shower room comprising of white suite with shower area and pvc wall cladding. Gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. Front garden with lawn, tarmac driveway, enclosed rear garden with lawn and a generous detached garage with up and over door.
Well maintained property with many improvements made over many years, including a recently fitted new gas boiler, this property is the perfect downsizer with superb views over Dundonald and Craigantlet Hills. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor with built in cupboard with gas fire boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Lounge/Dining 19'8 x 18'6 into bay (5.99m x 5.64m into bay)
- Wood laminate floor, wall integrated enclosed gas fire, open to:
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in split level oven, built in microwave oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Wood laminate floor, linen cupboard
- Bedroom 1 14'6 x 9'7 (4.42m x 2.92m)
- Wood laminate floor
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 7'3 (2.92m x 2.21m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with electric shower and folding shower screen, chrome radiator, PVC wall cladding, PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Front garden laid in lawn, tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear with paving area, flowerbeds, pebble stone finish and fenced in lawn with shrubbery.
- Detached Garage 19'6 x 11'9 (5.94m x 3.58m)
- Light and power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.