This could be it!!!! For the first time buyer this duplex apartment represents a superb opportunity both in price and quality of purchase, as the present owner has ensured the specification has been maintained to a modern standard. Relatively low overheads and maintenance will appeal to those assessing their domestic budget and the ease of access to all amenities will be appreciated. We genuinely feel, at the price, this is a property purchase that is difficult to better in the present market, so get your skates on and make that all important viewing appointment now.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN 17'3" x 14'9" narrowing to 11'1" (5.26m x 4.50m narrowing to 3.38m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Understairs storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. TV point. Telephone point.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 9'9" (3.45m x 2.97m)
- Built-in wardrobe. TV point. 2 double glazed Velux windows.
- BEDROOM 2 11'3" x 6'8" (3.43m x 2.03m)
- Double glazed Velux window. Telephone point. TV point.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed Velux window.
- Communal gardens.
- MANAGEMENT CHARGE
Ground Rent Approximately £150.00 per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.