An extended mid terrace offering well appointed living space in this extremely popular location with superb doorstep convenience to include accessibility to the Royal Victoria Hospital, St Mary's University College, the wider motorway network and
Glider Service as well as all the plentiful amenities on the nearby Falls Road. Three bedrooms. Living room open plan to dining area. Extended fitted kitchen / dining space. White bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Enclosed rear yard. With ease of access to the City Centre and main arterial routes, this beautiful home is a must see ! EPC D62
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornicing, centre rose.
- LIVING ROOM 23'0 x 10'1 (7.01m x 3.07m)
- Cornicing, open plan to dining area.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'2 x 8'2 (4.62m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiled floor, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0 x 10'11 (3.96m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'7 x 9'0 (2.92m x 2.74m)
- Stairs to;
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 15'2 x 13'3 (4.62m x 4.04m)
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.