We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just the Antrim road Glengormley. This home requires modernisation but will still appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home or a builder / investor.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, dining room open to a kitchen with space for appliances and access to a rear porch with WC. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering. Outside there is a concrete driveway leading to a detached garage, pebbled garden to front and a pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'8'' X 12'10'' AT WIDEST (4.17m X 3.91m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled fireplace, hearth, radiator
- DINING ROOM 9'11'' X 9'10'' (3.02m X 3.00m)
- Radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 9'9'' X 6'7'' (2.97m X 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stsainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine
- REAR PORCH
- Access to low flush wc, pvc double glazed back door
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'11'' X 9'6'' (3.94m X 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11'' X 9'10'' (3.02m X 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' X 7'4'' AT WIDEST (3.02m X 2.24m AT WIDEST)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, radiator
- Concrete driveway leading to a detached garage
Pebbled garden to front
Pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.