Extended semi-detached bungalow with first floor potential, detached garage, front garden and private rear garden in Camphill Park, off the Toome Road, Ballymena.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-saq within this popular development, it isn't overlooked at the rear and offers lovely views over the countryside. Conveniently located to Camphill Primary School and a short drive into Ballymena town centre and local supermarkets.
The property has three bedrooms and potential for first floor conversion subject to regulations. It will certainly appeal to first time buyers, young families or downsizers.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bathroom and three bedrooms then a storage room and another storage area on first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Stoned front garden, off street parking for two cars on driveway, detached single garage and large private rear garden overlooking the countryside.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Laminate strip wood flooring. Open riser staircase to first floor storage.
- Lounge 3.75m x 3.2m (12'4" x 10'6")
- Cosy living room with mahogany fireplace, tiled inset and hearth and electric fire. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point. Through to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.95m x 3.4m (13'0" x 11'2")
- Kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units and window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 2m z 1.7m (6'7" z5'7")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with curtain and electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail and hotpress. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 3m (12'10" x 9'10")
- Front bedroom currently set up as second reception room. Marble fireplace and hearth with electric fire. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.95m x 3m (13'0" x 9'10")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- First floor storage room 3.5m x 3m (11'6" x 9'10")
- Dormer window, eaves storage. Another storage area. Versatile and useful space with the potential to be used as a bedroom if modified to conform to current building regulations.
- Garage 6.1m x 4.35m (20'0" x 14'3")
- Large detached garage with electric roller door. House oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway providing off street parking for two cars. Stoned front garden, dwarf wall and paved seating area.
- Large, private rear garden in neat lawn, raised flowerbed with shrubs and hedging. Concrete patio area. Oil tank. Not overlooked and lovely views over the surrounding countryside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.