Sitting on an elevated site with beautiful semi rural views, this fantastic bungalow has been well maintained by the current owners internally and externally and will appeal to a variety of viewers. Close to Ballygowan village and its wide range of amenities and only 9 miles from Belfast City Centre, this house would suit commuters, families and downsizers or anyone hoping to live in a semi rural location.
Internally, the owners have decorated to a good standard with a great layout.
The bedrooms are to one side of the home with the reception areas to the other.
There is a good sized living room with open fire and space for a dining table, family kitchen with a good range of units, family room with open fireplace, sunroom, utility room, luxury family bathroom and four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room.
Externally, there area semi rural views, areas in lawn, a large paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, paved seating area, mature shrubs and trees and three outbuildings, one of which has a section currently being used as a gym.
There is great opportunity with this property due to the spacious accommodation and external buildings and we recommend early viewing of this unique home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, panelling, dado rail, feature window, double glazed doors to living room.
- Living Room 7.2 x 5 (23'7" x 16'5")
- Open fire with tiled hearth, decorative tiled inset, cast iron surround and mantle, dado rail, cornicing, dual aspect views, open to sunroom, suitable for formal dining.
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces with laminate work surfaces and upstands, feature glazed units, space for fridge freezer, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob, built in extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps, space for dining area, cornicing, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility / Shower Room 3 x 2 (9'10" x 6'7")
- White suite comprising shower enclosure with Triton overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine, hotpress with storage, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Snug 4.9 x 4 (16'1" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, double doors to rear garden, door to sunroom, open fire with tiled hearth, cast iron inset, marble surround and mantle, ceiling rose and cornicing.
- Sunroom 3.8 x 4.2 (12'6" x 13'9")
- Wood laminate flooring and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 4.7 x 4 (15'5" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate flooring and dual aspect views.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Triton overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, chrome wall mounted radiator, glazed door and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3 x 2.9 (9'10" x 9'6")
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 3 x 3.1 (9'10" x 10'2")
- Semi-rural views.
- Bedroom 4 3.1 x 3 (10'2" x 9'10")
- Semi-rural views.
- White suite comprising free standing bath with telephone hand shower set, low flush wc, vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, cornicing, dado rail and tiled floor.
- Paved driveway for multiple vehicles, semi-rural outlook, areas in lawn, mature plants, shrubs and trees, bedding areas, crazy paved patio, outside tap, boiler house, oil storage tank and three outbuildings.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.