Two bedroom mid terrace house, rear yard and outbuilding on the Moat Road, Ballymena. Convenient to the local shops in Harryville and quickly into Ballymena town centre.
Accommodation comprises lounge / dining area, kitchen and wet room on the ground floor then two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. It benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system.
Will appeal to first time buyers or investors.
- Hardwood front door and internal door. Tiled floor.
- Lounge / Dining area 6.85m x 4.3m (22'6" x 14'1")
- Double aspect and open plan living and informal dining area. Mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Open fire with back boiler. Wooden floor, under stairs storage cupboard, TV and telephone point.
- Kitchen 3.91m x 2.5m (12'10" x 8'2")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Wet room 2.66m x 1.25m (8'9" x 4'1")
- Tiled wet room with WC, pedestal wash hand basin and electric shower.
- First floor
- Stairs to split landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 3m x 2.5m (9'10" x 8'2")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Vinyl flooring. Hotpress
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 2.8m (11'10" x 9'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 3.07m (12'8" x 10'1")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Opens onto Moat Road. On street parking
- Enclosed concrete rear yard with shed housing oil boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.