Holding a prime site with southerly aspect to rear this attractive beautifully appointed semi detached villa has been modernised in recent times creating the ideal family home. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay with open plan design from dining room to luxury fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and doors, pvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation and has been completely redecorated creating a home which will impress all who view. A mature site with matching garage and the perfect location adds the finishing touches to a home which will have immediate appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, herringbone wood block floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.56 x 3.42 (15'0" x 11'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.82 x 3.75 (12'6" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.23 x 2.41 (13'11" x 7'11")
- Bowl and a half white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, solid wood block worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, breakfast bar, double panelled radiator, pvc panelled ceiling, under stairs cloaks, concealed gas boiler, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit fully tiled, vanity unit, low flush wc, feature radiator, ceramic tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.42 (12'0" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.78 x 3.64 (12'5" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.60 x 2.88 (8'6" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Roof Space
- Insulated, Slingsby type ladder, electric light.
- Matching Detached Garage 2.89 x 5.63 (9'6" x 18'6")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, boiler house, storage.