Galwally Avenue is a popular location, that provides easy access to the many amenities on offer, from Forestside Shopping Centre, the renowned Belvoir Golf Club, leading schools both primary and post primary, transport links into and out of Belfast and all the cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road.
Internally, this town house offers spacious accommodation comprising, on the ground floor, a double bedroom with double doors to the private enclosed garden and en-suite shower room, utility room and access to integral garage. On the first floor, is a bright spacious lounge to the front, modern Kitchen / dining with private balcony overlooking rear garden and a w/c and sink unit, thoughtfully designed, to service the first floor living area. On the top floor there are three bedrooms with the main bedroom sharing access with the family bathroom. Outside there is a block paved driveway leading to an integral garage, communal parking area, and a private enclosed patio/garden to the rear. A superb town house in a fantastic location.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall, tiled floor.
Access to integral garage.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 13'5 x 10'1 (4.09m x 3.07m)
- Upvc patio doors providing access to enclosed rear garden.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle Redring shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 7'03 x 6'02 (2.21m x 1.88m)
- Range of fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Lounge 17'0 x 15'01 (5.18m x 4.60m)
- (into bay) Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 17'01 x 16'09 (5.21m x 5.11m)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob, under-oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated dish-washer, ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled flooring. Balcony overlooking garden.
- 1st floor w/c & sink unit
- Low flush w/c & Sink unit with mixer taps, marble effect tiled flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom One 16'10 x 9'0 (5.13m x 2.74m)
- Access to main bathroom allowing this room to use main bathroom as en suite.
- En-Suite / Bathroom
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle with shower unit. Part tiled walls with floral detailing, Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'05 x 9'10 (3.78m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom Three 7'03 x 6'0 (2.21m x 1.83m)
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored. Fantastic storage.
- Block paved driveway with ample parking to front leading to integral garage.
- Integral garage
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Accessed from both the utility room and the ground floor bedroom, enclosed rear with flagged patio / decking area bordered by timber fencing, providing a superb outside entertaining space.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.