Semi-detached chalet set on a large corner site within The Oaks, an established residential area off Church Road, Randalstown. This popular development is a short drive into the town centre and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
This property will appeal to first time buyers and young families and will also suit downsizers who would like the option to live on the ground floor.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, second reception room, bathroom and bedroom then two further bedrooms on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing, UPVC facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. Gardens to front and side and parking for two cars on the stoned driveway to rear.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Hotpress. Carpet.
- Lounge 4.65m x 3.6m (15'3" x 11'9")
- Spacious living room with mahogany fireplace, tiled inset and hearth. TV point. Carpet.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.1m x 3.95m (13'5" x 12'11")
- Kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level cherry kitchen units with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and integrated double electric oven. Space for fridge / freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and splashback. LED lighting. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Second reception room 3.09m x 2.65m (10'1" x 8'8")
- Cosy reception room or fourth bedroom. TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- Bathroom 2.55m x 2.2m (8'4" x 7'2")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. LED recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.8m x 3.4m (12'5" x 11'1")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes. Carpet.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with built in cupboard housing water tank.
- Bedroom 2 5.25m x 3.6m (17'2" x 11'9")
- Double bedroom with gable window. Eaves storage. Carpet.
- Bedroom 3 5.25m x 3.6m (17'2" x 11'9")
- Double bedroom with dormer window. Eaves storage. Telephone point. Carpet.
- Front garden in neat lawn with stoned flowerbed and mature shrubs.
- Corner plot with side garden in neat lawn.
- Stoned driveway and rear yard. Boiler closet and oil tank. Wooden shed.