An excellent well maintained end terrace property with garden to front and enclosed patio garden to rear with brick shed and raised flowerbeds.
Comprising of bright spacious accommodation with generous entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, through lounge with original fireplace, open to raised dining area and wood laminate flooring. Fitted kitchen with built-in under oven, high level open shelving and handy serving hatch to dining room. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robe, bathroom comprising of white suite and electric shower over bath. This property has been sympathetically restored throughout to retain many original features whilst providing modern convenience.
Situated in the popular residential area of Bloomfield with wider road and convenient on street parking, close to many shops, glider bus system to Belfast city centre and the ever popular Ballyhackamore Village with it's vast array of restaurants, cafés and shops. Ideal for first time buyers, young professionals and families wanting to reside in the area, close to schools, bus routes and access to Comber Greenway for traffic free pedestrian and cycle access to the Titanic Quarter. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Through Lounge/Dining Room 17'9 x 9'9 (5.41m x 2.97m)
- Original tiled feature fireplace currently used to house electric stove. Raised dining area with view to rear garden. Wood laminate flooring. Serving hatch to kitchen.
- Kitchen 8'4 x 7'5 (2.54m x 2.26m)
- Range of low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, larder shelving and part timber panel walls. Wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 8'4 (2.92m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising original steel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low flush WC. Part timber panelled walls. Hotpress.
- Front garden with tiled pathway and flowerbed with shrubs. Fully enclosed courtyard garden to rear with raised flowerbed, shrubs and mature trees. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap. Side path with lockable door entrance to rear garden for easy outside access with bicycles, bins, buggies, etc.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.