We are pleased to offer for sale this recently refurbished two bedroom semi detached home, situated in the centre of Ballynahinch within walking distance to all the local amenities. The property benefits from spacious accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms, there is also a small yard to the rear with a raised garden area. Property at this price rarely come for sale in Ballynahinch and will surely appeal to first time buyers and investors alike, so early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed wooden front door leading to entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 19'3" x 10'10" (5.87m x 3.30m)
- Large bright living room. Fireplace with tiled hearth and inset..
- Kitchen 12'9" x 8'4" (3.89m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel cooker hood and electric fan, space for cooker, space for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Hotpress and store cupboard.
- Bedroom One 18'8" x 8'7" (5.69m x 2.62m)
- Front facing bedroom with solid wood flooring. Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two 7'5" x 7'3" (2.26m x 2.21m)
- Shower Room 8'3" x 6'4" (2.51m x 1.93m)
- White suite incorporating shower unit, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- To the front is an enclosed concrete yard.
To the rear as an enclosed yard and a raised garden laid out in lawn.