Superb Mid Terrace in Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this most popular section of Highfield this attractive town terrace has been modernised to a high standard throughout. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master with built-in mirrored slide robes, through lounge with bow window and patio doors to decked area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, spacious integrated kitchen incorporating washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and built under oven and ceramic hob with dining area off. Excellent gardens with feature deck and panoramic views over Belfast to the rear combine with low outgoings to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.28 x 2.95 (17'4" x 9'8")
- Attractive fireplace, marble hearth, bow window, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed patio doors.
- Kitchen 3.51 x 5.16 (11'6" x 16'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, concealed combi gas boiler.
- Hot press/copper cylinder, uPvc double glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.62 (9'10" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.69 (11'0" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.95 x 2.59 (16'3" x 8'6")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Paved forecourt, feature sun deck and patio areas to rear, outside light and tap, panoramic views over Belfast.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.