We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh / Station Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with pvc double glazed front door, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a kitchen / diner with range of units, built in oven & hob and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' AT WIDEST X 11'9'' (4.32m AT WIDEST X 3.58m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 19'2'' X 11'8'' (5.84m X 3.56m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, glass display cupboard, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'6'' AT WIDEST X 11'9'' (3.81m AT WIDEST X 3.58m)
- Radiator, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM 2 12'8'' AT WIDEST X 11'9'' (3.86m AT WIDEST X 3.58m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard, gas boiler
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath, shower screen, Triton electric shower, radiator.
- Concrete driveway to front.
Garden to rear in lawn and stones, paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.