Here's one that should brighten your day in the form of this delightful town house, which the present occupier has endeavoured to present in a neat and orderly manner that lessens the burden on the new buyer having to undertake substantial decoration and project upgrades. Needless to say that although the eventual outcome, in terms of presentation, is always subjective, we are confident this home provides a strong generic base upon which to procure your perfect home. Against this backdrop of strong accommodation is a location that boosts convenience to numerous town centre amenities, as well as a position that copes well with needs of daily commuting to a variety of North Down destinations and Belfast. It therefore makes sense to at least view this property and be enticed by its overall appeal.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glazed entrance door into ..
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 10'1" x 9'5" (3.07m x 2.87m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth and slate hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- DINING ROOM 10'5" x 9'6" (3.18m x 2.90m)
- Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 8'7" x 6'11" (2.62m x 2.11m)
- Range of stainless steel high and low level cupboards and drawers with butcher block work surfaces. Ceramic single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Concealed lighting.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'11" x 9'5" (4.24m x 2.87m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround, ornamental tiled insets and slate mantel.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5" x 8'5" (3.18m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising: Bath with claw feet, mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, also Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6" x 9'3" (2.90m x 2.82m)
- Fixed staircase. Double Glazed Velux Window. Access to eaves.
- Plumbed for washing machine. Outside store.
Off street parking.